Saturday, January 3, 2009

Samples samples everywhere

Hi guys! How is everyone out there in cyber land? The weather is great here, at almost 8 am it is 63. Awesome day to just sit back and enjoy God's handiwork.

I wanted to let you know that I find LOTS of samples at www.walmart.com ... I sign up for everything~! I know that may be wrong but I also put every single sample to good use either by passing it on or making my homeless bags. Like I know my budget conscious neighbor has a daughter that still wets the bed.. so I signed up for the overnite underwear sample for me to give to her. My motherinlaw swears by goldbond so I will pass on the sample to her. See where I am going with this.. it may not be 'one' you use, but I am guessing someone you know will use it~

Let me tell you there has been many many MANY times that a sample or trial size has gotten us 'through' until payday. Now, I would highly suggest signing up for what I call a 'junk' email account. Free ones at yahoo, hotmail, msn, gmail, whereever you like and use that one for freebies and samples. That way your inbox to your often used account is not flooded with spam or 'how did you like it' questionaires. BUT very importantly, check that email account often and make sure you follow up with any 'how do you like it' emails as most of the time they will send you additional coupons and samples if you ask.

Thats all for right now, I am thinking about going to HT for triples again, we will see though, as the sales were quite what I thought that they would be and not all my coupons matched up.

Good luck, have a wonderful and blessed weekend!~

Remember God loves you~
Blessings,
Mari

No comments: