Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday's total

Hello Cyber dealers!
I made a fast last minute trip to HT and to CVS. HT has a last day of triples, and even though I haven't been able to get super freebies from them I have found a small amount of deals. Nothing to write home about, but Hey, a dollar saved is a dollar saved right!?!

At CVS I purchased:
stickers, 2 snowman plates, swirl decorations (all Christmas clearance) and I used up the 'little ecb's" that I had and the total was .49 after but I used a AE gift card I received for my bday last month so it was 0.00 out of pocket.

THEN I got to the real goodies at CVS~J&J swabs, Hairdye for gurl, 2 big hershey bars, blade energy drink, sparkling water 6pk, and folgers (these were ecb deals) of which I paid with ecbs so my total was only .80 oop after using ecb's and again I just used the AE gift card (there is only like $3 left on there so I am just going to use it up until theres nothing left).
total savings~$53.69

At HT I purchased:
Quick oats, smuckers uncrustablesx2, country crockx3, Frozen corn, wheat breadx2, skippy pnut butter, welch's grape jam, poweradex2, lysol clingx2, mennen deodrant, suave deodrantx4, lysol tub and tilex2, minute ricex2. Like I said nothing to write home about and the bread was bogo, but manbear is doing the 'Daniel's fast' and needed wheat bread so that added 2.89 to my expenses.
total oop $19.02
saved $47.57

So it wasn't a BAD day, but not one of the better ones.

So add to the savings to date $251.56

Left to spend $1457.57

Not too bad.. not to bad at all.

Today I only bought 2 papers since it was after 5pm when I went to get them and literally I bought the last 2 that was left at the 3rd place I went to.

No comments: