Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The challenge has begun!~

Ok, I was going through my coupons (end of the month) and I realized that there were some that I simply could not pass up~ so I decided to start my challenge today...well since it was almost 9pm when I got home it was 'technically' at night. Beloved gurl and mother in law came with me so it was a little time to show them what I 'do'. Actually gurl and I go most Saturday evenings for the cvs deals (it is some bonding time and she has racked up the 'filler' eyeliner quite nicely)... so off to CVS we went, and a quick trip to the local harvey's to get some lunch food for work on Friday..

Here is what we bought..
1 4pack of energizer AAA batteries
8 bottles of similac formula (NO I am not expecting, this is for a coworkers new baby)
4 Heath bars (fillers)
2 bottles pantene pro v
6 packages of lorna doone cookies (manbears fav snack)
2 colgate
2 Natures bounty vitamin d (for mil)
saved $99.97
spent $1.03 cash

At grocery store (for lunch on friday)
Wonder bread (free coupon)
2 Sunkist tuna used 2 $1 coupon
saved $4.49
spent $3.21

So total to start this year with with is
savings of $103.18
spent cash/check $4.24
$1495.76 left to spend for year

No comments: