Thursday, January 1, 2009

What a way to start the new year~

As you know my reason for doing this challenge is from an online gal I have been following... here is her blog...http://jane4girls800dollarannualbudget.blogspot.com/

Well she is giving away an AWESOME smart shopper to people (be sure to listen/watch the you tube posting she has there MIGHT be something in there you need). I don't know about you but I sure would like to start the new year with an awesome freebie giveaway~.

And even though I haven't met her I want to thank her for all that she has done. Chances are in her big world she doesn't even know me but I have followed her progress since around May and have been amazed at how she does it, with 3 kids and a ft job. She has been a huge inspiration to me.

So go to her site, and register to win an awesome freebie~
Blessings,
Mari

No comments: