Monday, December 29, 2008

I'm starting to get excited

very excited!~ I can't wait to begin this challenge!

I have told only a handful of 'inskin' friends and while I have been met with some doubting tesses (TSK) most of them have been encouraging. One even said "if anyone can do it you can". Which made me smile and stand a bit taller. (thanks TF:)

As I sat back today and reflected on what this year, 2008, has brought to us, our family and our loved ones, I am amazed. We started the year a happy family of four, and even though this has been the roughest year within our family (not hubby but with one of the kids) I feel that we are tons closer than we were on January 1st. I love my kids and my husband more than ever, and I think we ALL have a better understanding of what to expect with life in general and in our family dynamics. This year brought a year of growth both physically and emotionally for the kids as well as us as parents. And although it was the roughest first few months we have ever had to endure I am glad that we are through it and emerging better people on the other side. This year also brought a reconnection with my long lost sister. I love her more than she can imagine and am glad she is back~ Also as a christian I feel I am in a much better place with my walk with God and where HE is as a priority in my life.

All in all 2008 was one of the roughest, toughest yet more rewarding years of my life.

I ask that God blesses you all this new year and may you find peace and love within yourselves and pass a bit of it on each day.

As we begin 2009 I wish for you all a year out of debt, full of love and may it be the most life affirming year you have ever had.

God bless you all~
Mari

No comments: