Thursday, January 1, 2009

Triples at Harris Teeter

I did ok, but with nothing really being 'free' after coupons I was not able to do a 'great' job and get tons of stockpile items. But that is ok... I did fine, not complaining at all.. I love the thrill of triples~

Here is what I purchased:
wax paper, frosting (for a german chocolate cake for manbear), bisquick mix, lyson sanitizer (for washing my hands inbetween stores while working), frebreze air freshener (for gurl), 4 boxes of lipton tea, 2 boxes of lipton soup mix, chkn and dumplings, pnut butter, tuna, crest, 2 salad finishers (first time buying these, will let you know how they work), 2 loaves of Arnold bread, 3pk of bread dough, 3 hungry jacks, stick butter, a large bag of vegall.

Btw I was asked this and yes, I am saving my register receipts to figure out my totals and keep myself more accountable.

Total savings $46.12
spent $19.17

total left to spend $1476.59

total savings so far $149.30

No comments: