Saturday, January 31, 2009

No thank you I prefer to pay full price....

THAT is what someone actually told me yesterday while I was working. My inskin friends know my 'real' job (I can't post it here but lets just say it is NICE~) and part of my job yesterday was putting up some coupons around a display at a grocery store that was having some crackers as buy one get one free....I couldn't get them to stay on the paper so I just started handing them out and one lady actually handed me one back and said 'no thank you I prefer to pay full price'... like a coupon was nasty or something. I tell you that I was shocked, AND the lady beside her said 'i'm not proud, give me hers'. I still tell you I was like shocked, open mouthed wide eyed, I must have looked like a freak... I can't imagine WANTING to pay full price...but to each their own.

No comments: