Wednesday, January 28, 2009

CVS shopping

I went to CVS on Saturday evening with a good friend (thanks TK) and we had a good time just talking and freezing outside..hheheheheh..anyway my purchases were:
2-CVS brand 5ct allergy meds
3 heath bars (filler and they are gurl's favorite candy, major mom points)
2 lysol sprays (my local store is moving to a bigger store so there is lots of goodies marked down 75%)
a LARGE container of Gain laundry detergent(75%)
2 dawn
2 colgate toothpaste
3 razors gillette (75%)
3 packages of tena pads(75%)
2 colgate shaving creams for my manbear (75%)
AND a great b1gif containter of lysol wipes that were only $1.50...also (75%)
BEST thing was my favorite cashier was working so she let me use coupons too~ so my total oop was very very very low...
for all of that my oop was only $3.52
Oh yeah~ I felt like I hit the jackpot!
THEN yesterday I went to Harris Teeter to work and they were doing a reset (btw watch at alot of the grocery stores, they are all doing their spring resets and there are amazing sales).. Here HT is resetting the breakfast isle. So I bought 7 (YES SEVEN) boxes of rice krispies for $5.. amazing! I also bought a local newspaper and a box of brown rice (I didn't have my coupon box since I was working) all that was only $8.28... awesome!
So shopping for the last week only cost me $11.80~best thing was my savings were $107.26~
how cool is that?

YTD savings $189.77
Left to spend $1441.42
money spent $58.58

No comments: