Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Adding more purchases

Today has been a productive day!~ I have done a bunch of laundry, mopped all my floors, scrubbed all my kitchen counters and rearranged my kitchen decor. I am realizing less is more these days with decorations. (agree with me, amen!)
I also have spent about an hour searching for online coupons and ordering some samples...
I also ran across a purchase receipt that I made Monday at walmart when I was shopping with my sil. Now, I KNOW that at HT the electrosal was B1G1Free however purchasing two of them came to $1.41 or 70cents apiece (I gave coupons to sil to use last weekend) however the local HT is over 15 miles away and since that would be the ONLY thing I would be going over for it isn't really economical for me to drive all that way when I could buy them at walmart for $1 a piece.. and it only cost me .30 more~ So I bought 2 elec gelpacs and 4 johnson and johnson bath buddies. Total oop was only $2.64 and I saved $9 in coupons. Awesome!~

Hey Tammyf when are you going shopping again? Have you been buying a paper on Sunday? Call me sometime and let me know how your progress is...

New totals~
YTD savings $198.77
Left to spend $1438.58
money spent $61.42 (previous addition error)

No comments: