Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Have you been to

www.walmart.com
for the free samples?
They currently have
Always Infinity pads (comes with a $1 coupon as well)
Crest advance seal whitening product
Poise pads (think of older people who could use this sample, Marks towers can always use the sample if you don't have anyone else in mind)
Prilosec sample

Remember that if you don't use the sample to think of who you know who might... There is usually someone who would welcome a sample or even a nursing home who would love the sample sizes. Sometimes I will throw them into my 'homeless' bags.. which are baggies that I make when I have samples of items and give them out to the people who are begging on the street (holding signs for work, food, etc). I feel that this is one way to show them love without giving them $$ to spend on unwise choices.
Blessings!~
Mari

No comments: