Saturday, January 31, 2009

New items I purchased today~

I was ON IT today!
I was working and there was an accident so it prevented me from coming off the island until it was cleared..so I utilized my time wisely by shopping and getting some 'deals'...

CVS
2 gillette shampoo's for BIGboy (manbear is bald)
used coupons and ecbs
oop $3.63 but got $6 back in Ecb's...

At publix I bought:
2 salad mixes (one for salad and one for nacho night tomorrow)
bread
2 quaker oatmeal B1G1F and had .60 coupons~
2 Kraft shredded cheese 2 for $4 and there was a blinkie for .75 off.. yippie!~ can we say dinner another night...
2 kraft velvetta cheese B1G1F plus $1 coupon
2 planters honey roasted nuts $1 off two coupon
2 packages of tortilla (no coupons :( )
spent $18.12 but SAVED 21.89

Then off to HT where I bought:
10 grow it dinners for my friends baby boy (hey Charlie, getting hungry for food yet?)
Orange crush (I was thirsty and I have given up caffeine)
a bag of ricework (felt sorry for the lady sampling them out and it was 1.50 a bag)
total oop was 2.81 but saved $21.38 (between vic savings and coupons)

Also adding in the $5 check I gave for the odd and ends I bought at the pie shop (see blog below)...if they have a website I will post it for you later on.

So NEW totals are:
savings $250.83
Left to spend $1409.03
spent $90.97

No comments: