Saturday, January 24, 2009

I have some purchases but

I hope I left the receipt in the car, because right now I can't find it. I am LUCKY though, as my little cvs by my house is small and we are getting a NEW one on Feb 1st~ so guess what that means... Markdowns~ !~!~!
They are marking down everything that won't be in the new planagram at the new store. How awesome is that!~~! I got a HUGE bottle of the non concentrated gain yesterday for 3.37... major savings. But I really wanted to get my receipt to show you the real savings on everything I bought. I will look for it later and post everything I bought...now my FAVORITE and greatest purchase was a lysol air freshner.. and it was marked down to $3.50 and it had a $4 coupon on it... needless to say I bought 3 but ended up giving one away to my sil. THAT was my greatest buy of all. But anyway I will post what I actually bought and if I can ever figure out how to post pictures on here I will start doing that too~
Blessings to all~
Thanks for such great feedback on my blog about friends... it is nice to know you read it and most of you can understand what I was feeling. The good thing about me is once I get it 'out' I am good to go.. however it is intersting that the two+ people who it was geared to have yet to contact me... through texting or facebook or email..
Please pray for my sister, that is all I can say for the moment. She really needs it~ Her name is PJ, thanks bunches!~
Well I am off to work and possibly hit some yardsales..
Be blessed and remember God loves you~
Mari

YTD savings $82.51
Left to spend $1453.22

No comments: