Sunday, January 18, 2009

I did it~

I went shopping! LOL!
Actually it was a quick run into my local cvs and they didn't have anything that I really wanted to I just scanned my card at the scanner and a $5 off of $15 popped out.. well that is TOO GOOD to pass up. So I decided to think 'logically' and see what they had that offered ECB's for under $15 and was something I could add to the stockpile and not have to worry about expiring dates. Guess what!~ They have cottenelle tissue 20 packs for 12.97 with a 4 ecb back.....so.. two transactions later I have this to add to the pile of goodies
40 packs of toilet paper
2 pk of Johnson and Johnson swabs
sno-caps (my hunger twinge)
and some david sunflower seeds...

Total spent..
Now I do warn you it wasn't my best ever deal but I do think it is ok..top 20 maybe....
spent $4.35 oop (rest was ecb's and coupons)

SAVED $30.95

YTD savings $82.51
Left to spend $1453.22

No comments: