Sunday, August 1, 2010

Starting over

Do you ever feel that somewhere/sometime in your life you actually WANT to start over? I do..I have~ I am going to be laid off in September (isn't it cool to actually know rather than find out unexpectedly) so I have decided on how I want to bless my family and my life with what I can do. I fully expect to find employment by then but with my wrist issues still up in the air I am not sure what I can find. I want to wait out until I am let go because of a 2,000 retention bonus if I stay (can you say cha ching). Anyway... I am 'starting over' with the coupons since I haven't really been doing much deal seeking on a weekly basis because my stockpile has been so large. I want to get it to a years worth by the end of 2010. I am believing I can do it. Right now my 'focus' will be on paper goods.. I don't have much in the way to tp, pt or cleaning supplies (well the cs i do but definitely not the paper goods). I also want to stockpile laundry detergent and such for cleaning the laundry. Oh lord help me as I fill up this garage!~

Updates...
Gurl is about to enter her SENIOR year at highschool. Right now the plan is to graduate in December instead of June (a whole semester early) and have a semester of college under her belt when her friends graduate in June. So proud of her.

Bigboy is an upandcoming sophmore who is in the midst of severe football training and practices... eeek! (one of the reasons I need so much for laundry, lol).. He is our surprisingly tall member of the family. Guess we know how to grow them big in the south~

Manbear is going back to school in the fall after taking the summer off (we so needed this as a family) and we are looking forward to some job changes possibly.. (we pray for this daily as we need a better job for him). His diabeties is doing much better and he mostly has it under control.

I broke my wrist at work, and it is the 'stores' fault. Not sure what that means exactly other than I have been on light duty since it happened and it is amazing how much you rely on your wrist and hand to do things.

We still have all the fur children, although this year may bring the end to a few of their lives. Not from us doing anything but two of them were already fully grown when they adopted us and they are both showing their 'age' .. pray the end is swift and painless.

We had a family reunion in July that was awesome!

We are planning a trip to Denver in June 2011. It will be a lot of saving from here to there.. pray for that to happen!~

So my goal between now and Dec 31 is to get as many cleaning supplies (laundry included), toilet paper and paper towels I can into the house for the least amount of $$ out of pocket. Want to join me in my quest?

Posting savings is my goal... I will succeed!~

Blessings to you all~

Maribess

No comments: