Saturday, April 7, 2012

been a while

another small update..then I will post more about my savings trips.

We moved!! It was stressful, but hopefully we will be happier. I love this new home..another rental but something I can realistically see us being in for a bit.
My bff moved to Atlanta, which was sad, but one necessary for her and her family's job/well being. I am happy for her but miss her and the kiddos like crazy!~

Gurl is still in college and working at the red store.

Boy recently got over having pnemonia, in which he missed 9 days of school in 3 weeks. It was so hard seeing him so very sick, but am super glad he is feeling better.

Manbear is still working for 'the govt' and loves it. All I know is after seeing him so stressed out at the orange store I am glad to have 'my' husband back.. more relaxed and more rested.

That's all my updates.. be blessed.

No comments: