Sunday, January 30, 2011

Shopping at CVS today


I went with gurl and Glamgurl to CVS and rocked it!~ I had to get alot of 'extra' food that wasn't necessarily a great buy but we needed it for a dinner tomorrow night and it was way cheaper than the grocery store. How is it I didn't have any Ragu on hand???

In the pictures you see some body wash, bar soap, hair styling product and some food. YIPPIE~!

I didn't do GREAT but did good..
spent $22.26 saved $63.66
savings of 74%
I just realized that I purchased some gum for the girls that was $3.99 EACH (2 packages) so if you subtract the $7.98 out of the 22.26 then I did great! But they deserved a prize as they clipped most of my three papers coupons. It was a nice treat for them.

Not to bad, but not the best I have done. But considering we needed the Ragu and mayo it was a great deal.

Everyone is settling in and Jersey and Bigboy are starting football practice this upcoming week. Oh the FUN!~

We celebrated Gurl's high school graduation by having a great party for her.. she did receive some awesome presents. She is one awesome girl and I am so proud of her!~


updated total available to spend
$2653.65

No comments: